One of the fastest growing cities in Texas, Sugar Land’s residential real estate market is growing to meet demands of the developing population. The city boasts numerous, exceptional master-planned communities, with new developments in the works. The housing is affordable, and the property values remain strong. The master-planned communities offer complete community and protect asset values.
Master Planned Communities
- Avalon: A 427-acre waterfront community of four neighborhoods and more than 70 acres of lakes. Custom and semi-custom homes ranging from 2,200 to 6,500 square feet priced from $200,000 to $1 million.
- First Colony: Extensive greenbelts, lakes and landscaped boulevards pave the way to a private country club, athletic fields, lakes, an aquatic center, 3.5 million square feet of retail and 2.5 million square feet of campus and garden-style offices. Currently home to 16,799 houses, apartments and town homes with 17,200 projected. Home prices range from the $130,000 to more than $1 million.
- Greatwood: A master-planned community with 29 neighborhoods and resident amenities such as walking trails and club house. Home prices range from the $200,00 to over $600,000.
- Imperial Sugar Land: A 690 acre master-planned community, Imperial Sugar Land will incorporate retail, residential, entertainment, and office components. Contributing to Imperial’s appeal are historic and architectural structures that will be preserved and maintained through adaptive use. In addition, Constellation Field, home of the Sugar Land Skeeters, a weekly Farmers Market and in 2016, the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center will enhance the value of this development. Home prices range from the $300,000 to over $700,000.
- Lake Pointe Town Center: A downtown neighborhood located in the heart of Sugar Land. The 190-acre mixed-use development features a variety of residential offerings, including gated waterfront villas and courtyard homes on private streets, elegant brownstones, exciting mid-rise condominiums, urban stucco town homes for living and working, and spacious Italian Renaissance style town homes with lake views. Homes are priced from the $400s to over $1 million.
- New Territory: A master-planned community with 42 neighborhoods, schools, churches and retail shopping. Resident amenities include an 18,000 square foot club facility and other recreation centers throughout the community. Home prices range from the mid to upper $200,000 to over $500,000.
- River Park: Direct access to more than 163 acres of Brazos River-front property, set aside as a natural park with densely wooded trails, wildlife reserves and open meadows that border the river. The 790-acre community features homes priced from $120,000 to the $250,000s.
- Sugar Creek: Two private country clubs with 27-hole and 18-hole golf courses, community park, playground, pool, banks, churches and restaurants. The 1,200-acre community is home to 1,592 households. New housing prices range from the $130,000 to $1.9 million.
- Telfair: - A new 2,018-acre master-planned community with 300 acres of recreational space, including a 70-acre lake, park and trail system that will meander through the community. Located at U.S. 59 South and University, just south of Texas 6, Telfair offers new homes priced from $250,000 to over $500,000.